• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Question for GM's

master baby

Reaction score
Dont you have to come on someones screen or atleast say something before banishing someone?

If a gm not any of the players here could answer this question it would be much appreciated

Also i forgot to add to this original post that when my friend told me i had gotten banned and that it said 3 warnings and now I'm on deletion warning when i have never been banned before.

Last edited:
A gamemaster always give the "question" hi before banning, if no answer :D baybay

That would be why I'm posting this, i was hunting and a GM never said hi to me or one of there questions what is 2+2

What was your name?

I'm not posting that one the open forum due to war's ect... Neon if you want me to tell you private message me.

Well, what server was it then?

Softcores?

Yes it was softcores and excuse me for about an hour or so i have to go do some things in real life for a bit

Well, I banned 2 people on Softcores recently.
And they were botting, couldn't be missed...

They were 1st and 2nd on the !online list, and I made /c Name on them about 10 - 15 times.

And they kept running the same way all the time.

Understandable when i did the !online thingy to check who was first because me and my friend try to race and see who can get higher on the !online but i was like in the middle to the end i was way off. But what makes me pissed off the most is that he gave me 3 warnings so now its deletion warning when i havnt been banned before. Isnt there a bans record if i recall when i had set up a server where you can check whos banned.?

Well, I don't know if it was me who banned you.

Because I only banned the 2 first on !online list.

when my friend told me i had gotten banned and that it said 3 warnings and now I'm on deletion warning when i have never been banned before.

Your english is rox, so its kinda hard to get the point. But as I understand your friend was the one who told you that u go banned, so that proofs that you were afk when u got banned? :p lol And actualy they don't have to say Hi or something. They can just be invisible and tp you to other places and so on. And if they see your not responding, keeping to move at same waypoints it prooves enough that your cavebotting.

My english is perfectly fine idk what your talking about in that little comment there but sure. See he didnt teleport me to anywhere and he didnt say anything cause i was there hunting as i had already said try to keep up, and my friend told me that i had gotten banned because he was in vent with me and i had said wtf i got kicked. Then thats when he said i had gotten banned as i was trying to log back in and it said that i was banned and on deletion warning.

Your english is rox, so its kinda hard to get the point. But as I understand your friend was the one who told you that u go banned, so that proofs that you were afk when u got banned? :p lol And actualy they don't have to say Hi or something. They can just be invisible and tp you to other places and so on. And if they see your not responding, keeping to move at same waypoints it prooves enough that your cavebotting.

Dude you claim that he botted when u are the one with wrong information.

1st. If he's invisible he can't see the GM, which means he can't say who it was that banned him.

2nd. If he get banned he gets kicked instantly from the server and can therefor not see the red message which appear when a GM ban someone.

I'm on no ones side here just clearing things up for your simple lives.

If the gms invisible you cant see him and he was its not till my friend like yelled at me that i got banned as i was trying to log back and and then it said that it was talaturen

they wont ban u for nothing u were botting they dnt have to say anything they got own ways to check ur bottin without ur ALARMS

Just like Taker said, I have my methods to check whether a player is using cavebot or not without triggering your alarms. If you were banned by me, it was justified and you don't even need to waste your time trying to prove that you weren't botting.

A gamemaster always give the "question" hi before banning

You're wrong, that would trigger the players alarm if s/he's botting.

Dude you claim that he botted when u are the one with wrong information.

1st. If he's invisible he can't see the GM, which means he can't say who it was that banned him.

2nd. If he get banned he gets kicked instantly from the server and can therefor not see the red message which appear when a GM ban someone.

I'm on no ones side here just clearing things up for your simple lives.

1st/2nd nuubak! He can simply try to login in his char and he will see window appearing with information about hes banishment. It includes "action" that took gm against him and GMs name that took action. So shhh! :mad:

Back