• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

¿Question? [Forum Game]

Noone, i think everyone pwns :p

Am i good at mapping or not?

Piss him back and shot him with my right leg. What would you do if you find out your neighbour has cams on your room? (It's a man) :D

I would show my ass infront of the cam and moon him :p

What would you do, If your mum told you, she was in love with you?! o_O

Leave it there to a poor guy.
Which country do you think is the best to live in, except the one you live in now?

Isn't mokerhammer a girl? I think he is..

What is the name of the cusin of the hamsters cusin?

[A clue, it starts with an L and finishes with an A]

Another forum game where you dont respect the rules. I said a question that have to be answered honestly by the next poster, but not something you have to guess.

jonern post will count as the last, feel free to answer it.

Jon-Henrik

Is there any girls on this forum? (do some research)

I believe there are some which would prefer to remain discret and unknown by the crowd.

Have you ever though if you were gay? <<--- LOL

No, and I never will xD.

What would you do if you came home from school, it was cold like hell, you had 0 cash on your cellphone, no one was home and the first one who were suppose to come was your dad and he stoped working 6hours later. You live far away from your freinds, all your neighbours were mean but one! which was out from town for 2 more days. And you had no money to take the buss? Did I mention it was cold like hell, I mean you were really freazing your ass off! What would you do?

Can't think of anything more to make it even more evul ;< ,!

take my key and unlock the door, put on the heater(or something) and start the pc

What would you do if you came home from school, it was cold like hell, you had 0 cash on your cellphone, no one was home and the first one who were suppose to come was your dad and he stoped working 6hours later. You live far away from your freinds, all your neighbours were mean but one! which was out from town for 2 more days. And you had no money to take the buss, and had no keys on you?

~uashuahsuasuhash~

Break the window, I've done it before....but that's another story :rolleyes:

What would you prefer, a hot but REALLY(and I mean REALLY!!) annoying girl or a cool, friendly, etc. ugly girl??

Couldn't think of anything better...

I Would like to have an level 100 in realtibia with decent eq etc.

Would you like to play real tibia, Radonia or unline(underground)?

neither

What would you rather do fuck a dog, horse, cow, guy, or be fucked by a dog, horse, cow, or guy?

neither

What would you rather do fuck a dog, horse, cow, guy, or be fucked by a dog, horse, cow, or guy?

Thats just fucking disgusting. lol
but if anything it'd have to be fuck a guy,cuz im not taking anything in my ass or fucking an animal

What would you do if you picked up this hot chick,you started dating her then when you went to have sex with her 'she' had a penis LOL

I would fucking cry. Then run really fast.

What would you do if your mother turned out to be a stripper, and you found out by walking in on her stripping for your principal.

Back