• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua question i get this error when fishing for mobs

Got it fixed. Asked for thread to be deleted they havent yet
Threads aren't deleted in support, if you ask a question and find a solution you should share it, if you don't share the solution people will be inclined to ignore future support threads of yours...

Besides its kind of selfish to keep the solution to yourself, your solution could help others with the same or similar issues.

also its kind of rude to ignore people just cause you're to "cool".. then to pin point and pick out people on how they type and how they post.. iv seen multiple threads that you have posted on and who commented on yours.. i did not . no one cared i had this up for a day and you just simply ignored the post because how i posted my link.. LOL SORRY im not professional like you. good day... and now days why leave a whole script up for someone to just copy..theres plenty more fishing scripts out there.

also its kind of rude to ignore people just cause you're to "cool".. then to pin point and pick out people on how they type and how they post.. iv seen multiple threads that you have posted on and who commented on yours.. i did not . no one cared i had this up for a day and you just simply ignored the post because how i posted my link.. LOL SORRY im not professional like you. good day... and now days why leave a whole script up for someone to just copy..theres plenty more fishing scripts out there.
I am not cool... I am fucking awesome! :)
We don't need to provide you with support.. the people who do help anyone in support/request or anywhere else for that matter, do this because we want to not because we have to...

You are not entitled to anything on this forum premium account or otherwise.

And why leave the script?
I thought I explained this already in a previous post, anyhow I doubt anyone will help you ever again, just for the simple fact that you have a shitty selfish attitude.

Back