• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Question: lib or scripts?

Exoltes

Novia OTserv Developer
Reaction score
I'm working on a 8.54 Open Tibia Server using The Forgotten Server - Version 0.2.7 (Mystic Spirit).

I was browsing through my server files trying to understand how the complete server works exactly and I bumped into the following file:
Server\data\actions\lib\actions.lua
As I opened this it seemed like a destroy item script. And it made me wonder why it's in my lib folder and not in my scripts folder.

So if anyone could be so kind to explain me the correct difference between these 2 and why to use a lib folder at all since it is just filled with an empty document at: creaturescripts, movements, talkactions and weapons.

Thanks in advance.

You can add functions/info to be used by any other action script. You can add then to your global.lua or functions.lua too, but for the sake of organization there are a lib folder inside each folder.

Back