• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

question : make 1 bolt shoot 3 times

Jgarder

Tprogramming Ex-Adm|n
Premium User
Reaction score
i want to make it so i can define how many times each ammo can be used... basically this is to increase the ammo size to 300.. Because i have fast attack i dont want to have everyone reloading every 10 seconds.. :/

i want 1 bolt to be able to be shot 3 times.. then it goes away.

Last edited:
you guys are useless.. i ended up just making the ammo infinte lol isnt anyone else but me reading these boards?

Mostly i am surfind the lua boards but i'm to busy with exams atm, Hmm the first things what comes up in my head is u need to change it in the sources..

you can make an lua script for each one, although i dont know the exact line of code to do it...its in the source somewhere..best thing to do is have infinite ammo if your a fast atk server..sorry i cant be of any help...hope you get what you need goin

I think you must change it in your souce (its hard to compile the source).. <I TRY TO COMPILE FOR OVER 1 YEARS, STILL CAN'T>

make an onUseWeapon script for it... It shall remove 2 bolts (first removes auto) and use dodistanceeffecte or w/e it's called, also make it remove an amount of hp (make a skill formula urself)......

It will be like that the logical:

1. The desired weapon should be in weapons folder and be a weapons file
2. You have to use doSendDistanceShoot
3. Actually it is only an illusion, so you will simulate, to make a REAL one it will be in sources (the simulation can be very close to real).

Back