• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Question, Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xon vanetta

Hurr ...... DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Reaction score
Can Sell an account that doesnt have an Email set?
I really mean no email. so i cant login with it longer.

We're still not supporting account trades, sorry. I suggest you to not sell your account for your own sake.

We don't allow it, so if we catch you selling it we will lock you out from the account as with everyone else who is account trading. If you manage to sell it anyway, and the new owner can register an e-mail to the account then unlike with most other account trades on ShadowCores, we will consider the person you sold it to as the owner of the account and you won't be able to recover it (even if you get scammed in the trade).

I'm confused, can he try sell it unless you find out? And if you find out, what's going to happen?

Or can he sell it on own risk? I'm confused sorry xD

I'm confused, can he try sell it unless you find out? And if you find out, what's going to happen?

Or can he sell it on own risk? I'm confused sorry xD

It's not allowed, doesn't matter if he sells the account in a sneaky way or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back