• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Question Regarding My Account

cooleo561

Reaction score
Is there any way to change my email and get a new recovery key? I can't remember the email that I used for my account and I just wanted to know if I can change either of them...

~Thanks

There aren't recovery keys on our servers. We can help you remember your e-mail if you contact us at [email protected], but there is no way for you to change the e-mail. If you know that the account wasn't created by you it means that it's not your account and you would just be wasting your time mailing us.

There aren't recovery keys on our servers. We can help you remember your e-mail if you contact us at [email protected], but there is no way for you to change the e-mail. If you know that the account wasn't created by you it means that it's not your account and you would just be wasting your time mailing us.

It's definitely my account, but often when I join an OT to try out I use a fake email just because on other servers, they can spam your Email with nonsense (I've seen it happen), But now since I really like this OT and I can see myself playing here for a long time, I just wanted to know if I could change my email address or something :p

Back