• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Question] Regarding Xenobot

cooleo561

Reaction score
Hey I'm just wondering if anyone else that uses xenobot is having a problem accessing the forums and the main website itself, I also cannot use my xenobot because it's having trouble validating my key (maybe because their host is down)

Is anyone else that plays using xenobot having an issue as well?

They had some issues with CloudFlare, last I saw.

Alright lol, as bad as it sounds I'm kind of happy it's not just me having the connection problem

How can we have any information, anyone have idea?

i cant even use the bot, how can i use it if login servers are off?

Last edited by a moderator:
Beware with xenobot have keylogger inside ... I was hacked a while

Did you download it from the correct website?
Because I've been running 5+ level 200 characters for the last 2 years and have yet to get hacked.

@Topic:
Yeah, I'm having issues as well. When the Xenobot website is offline the bot won't work. Kinda sucks, but oh well. Stamina time.
Red

they stole my two accounts and three months ago one at 204 and one at 93.

If I DOWNLOAD from the official website. Be careful because I played at MAC and I had never hacked playing tibia.

My theory is: If you download from the official website, it is very rare since I performed the Payments each month and perfect. The Forum Xenobot I also went out on my own, so I say be careful!

I never had problems running Xenobot and I doubt that DarkstaR would benefit from phishing tibia accounts.
Also, I am having a hard time following your point because I do not know whether you speak English.

My theory is: If you download from the official website, it is very rare since I performed the Payments each month and perfect. The Forum Xenobot I also went out on my own, so I say be careful!

This is a joke.
DarkstaR is the only one who has access to the source code of Xenobot.
He has no time for Tibia neither does he care about Tibia. So please, don't go around throwing accusations like that.

He certainly would not theif a 204 and 93. Multiple users have level 400+ and using Xenobot. Even PunktG (famous gold seller) uses Xenobot.

No reports of hacks.

@OP;
It's been down for over 24 hours. I'm thinking of switching to Windbot but I don't trust them fully.

Oh no, nooooo nooo!!!!! now you can't bot!!!!! oh nooooo i feel sad for you. now you can't level up anymore! that's sad brah hope they fix it asap mmaaaaaan :confused::(:eek::(

Oh no, nooooo nooo!!!!! now you can't bot!!!!! oh nooooo i feel sad for you. now you can't level up anymore! that's sad brah hope they fix it asap mmaaaaaan :confused::(:eek::(

I can see the type of person you are.

Back