• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Question to all!

Kociii

FTW = Fuck The What
Reaction score
Hello, let's say you are playing tibia. You are in a war and the war have been continue for about 54 min and then you just score one unjust kill and get's red skull. You trying to run but they are after you and then when you almost are safe you get kick! Someone in your family unplugged your cable! What would you do?

Lv: 250+
Eq: Your Dream EQ
Balance: 0 becuase you just bhought all this!

No one can help you back with cash! What would you do? :p {THIS IS JUST A RANDOM QUESTION}

Why does it sound like this happend to you? :ninja: Eq is easy to fix and what is "dream eq"?

I wouldn't be dumb enough to get red skull with my "Dream Equipment"!
But if something like that really would had happened to me, i would probably be upset. Little break and back to POWERGAMING!!!!!!!!!!

It's just a idea you know :D I don't even got a lvl 250+ :p ahaha

Though it was a very bad idea because who would buy their "Dream equipment" and go out in War without any money left? What happend to this persons teammates, did they just leave him behind or what?

Though it was a very bad idea because who would buy their "Dream equipment" and go out in War without any money left? What happend to this persons teammates, did they just leave him behind or what?
Mabye a bad idea but just made it for funny.. Just think if it would happend to you and answer :D ehehe easy as a pankcake

I'd shoot myself for being so stupid to go out in war with such an EQ.

Back