• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Question

Do you like mapping and do you like The Lord of the Rings

• Total voters

Karel

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've got a question for you, which you can answer in the poll.
Do you like The Lord of the Rings? And, do you like mapping?

If you'd be so kind to answer them, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Marco

I live in New Zealand, the first film of Lord of the rings was filmed 2 mins from my house, and the river scenes were filmed behind my house.

Rivendell is at a Camping ground around 15-20 mins drive from my house, Kaitoke is the name of the camping ground.

I think me and Peroxide are going up to Matamata in like a week or two, which is The Shire
so ^_^.

Also I have a Lord of the Rings banner from the premiere, they hung them on the lamp posts here during the premiere and my sister stole one, anyone want to buy it :)?

I live in New Zealand, the first film of Lord of the rings was filmed 2 mins from my house, and the river scenes were filmed behind my house.

Rivendell is at a Camping ground around 15-20 mins drive from my house, Kaitoke is the name of the camping ground.

I think me and Peroxide are going up to Matamata in like a week or two, which is The Shire
so ^_^.

Also I have a Lord of the Rings banner from the premiere, they hung them on the lamp posts here during the premiere and my sister stole one, anyone want to buy it :)?

Coolio :p

Yes he did, he also stopped at a certain point because he didn't have enough time... ;o

Probably not. His map has been transformed to one with his own graphics, which I do not have... But when he gets online I'll talk to him of course.

So you're planning to start the map from scratch? You sure you have the time and dedication for such a big map? ;p

So you're planning to start the map from scratch? You sure you have the time and dedication for such a big map? ;p

Indeed I am :p. And I'll finish it, there's no rush to it anyway... And if somebody has interest in it, he (or she, but I doubt that ;)) is obviously welcome to help.

Back