• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archez

'
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
When a donator gets banned (not permanently of course), does he/she loose the donator subscription, or continue using it after the banishment?

Also, if that is possible... the banishment days count in the donator subscription?

:blink:

wouldnt it be easier for you to PM Talaturen about this? then make a fool of yourself like this?

Well, I'm not making a fool of myself, is not an stupid question. Nobody asked this before, and I like to be up to date with everything.

Reason of why I don't just PM Talaturen? Do you think he would even bother to read my message between all the 10~50 PMs he get from people saying: "help plzzz tfs bug!"...?

Sorry, but you are the fool now... more than 1 minute passed and every single member in OtLand will notice if you edit your post, even counting the fact that I won't quote it.

yeah, he will delete a PM from a moderator..

wouldnt it be easier for you to PM Talaturen about this? then make a fool of yourself like this?

lol why he is making fool of his self? we don't born with all the knowledge we have to learn them, SO with your post you are telling me i can call you fool because maybe i know more about computers than you SO ill do it STUPID F00L YOU SUCKS DUDDDDDDeeeeeEeeeeEEE _|_ ,, k thx bye WHAT THA USELESS POST...

BTW go back to WoW and stop flooding here....

zolk just came out of the yolk, meaning he's still a child, give him days to understand life

What a reject that idiot zolk is. Anyway, its a good question Archez because I've been thinking about beginning to use OTLand while still using OTFans, and donating. So please, let's get an answer.

Archez, when someone gets banned with a donator status. Nothing happens, the subscription days will still count even tho the player is banned.

When you donate to OtLand, you should be doing it to support us. You should not see it as you are purchasing something. If you do, then please don't donate.

So to answer your question if we will extend the donator subscription if a user managed to get himself/herself banned; no, we will not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back