• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Questions about dedicated servers

ntmr

hi!
Senator
Reaction score
Well, my server grew a bit, then I decided to rent a dedicated server.

But I have a few questions about it.

1) I will use a server with Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard O.S., how can I access the server to manage it?

2) 1500GB/mo. is enough to a server with 100~150 players?

Thanks ^_^

You can better google it since you will find more information about that and did you know that it cost much money just for an ot server?

But I would like to know that from people who use the dedicated server for the same purpose that I want to use.

By the way, it is a fair price for an otserv with enough players and donors.

1,5 TB transfered each month? That's enough bandwith to have 100 servers with 100 players all the time XD

About remote, I think that you can use Remote Desktop Connection. start -> run -> mstsc (= MicroSoft Terminal Service Client)
Needs port 3389 to be open.

It seems like your wanting a dedicated server that costs nearly $270 US Dollars. For an ot if you wanting to go to have PLENTY of room, you could simply use the 1,000GB server.

Back