• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Questions] About donations and TFS 0.4_DEV

cacopai66

Reaction score
Hi guys
First I apologize if I posted in the wrong session.

I'm in need of The Forgotten Server 0.4_Dev, and I know that the download is available only for donations.

But I wonder if the download is immediately released after paying a "donate" or have to wait?

And also the site for premium users, is available from as many 'months'? Or is immediately on your first donation is already released for download 0.4_Dev TFS?

The download is released in a donation of 3 months? ($9)

Thanks,
Anderson

ok, didn't understand some parts but...
You'll get the sources of any private rev(aka TFS 0.4), and you will have to compile them, if you don't know how, you could check resources board in the premium area and you may find the version your want.
As soon as you pay you'll get your premium status, depending on how many months you pay.
just remember that releasing TFS 0.4 or its sources somewhere that isn't in the premium board you're risking to get a ban and lose your premium status.

Hi guys
First I apologize if I posted in the wrong session.

Is excused

I'm in need of The Forgotten Server 0.4_Dev, and I know that the download is available only for donations.

YES

But I wonder if the download is immediately released after paying a "donate" or have to wait?

Soon after

And also the site for premium users, is available from as many 'months'? Or is immediately on your first donation is already released for download 0.4_Dev TFS?

Any amount of donation

The download is released in a donation of 3 months? ($9)

YES

Thanks,
Anderson

Obs: You do not make a donation in order to receive TFS 3.8 (0.4), but to keep OTLand "alive" (not that he will die if you do not donate), but is a way to thank the great commitment and effort from developers...

Back