• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Questions about ports 7171 and 7172

Kernel

Tibera!
Reaction score
Sup all! :)

So the problem is that noone exept myself can login in my server(tfs 0.3.4), if someone tries to login he can get only to char list. I used the Open Port Check Tool and tested my 7171 and 7172 port, they seem to be closed(they are opened only in firewall, not sure about router). :s pwned? yeh maybe...
But the main question I want to ask here and the thing I don't understand is how could others login/play my previous ot(tfs 0.3.2) if I have 7171 closed(thats what that site says)? Or port 7171 wasn't needed in previous versions?

Also I would like to know, is there any way how to make 0.3.4 running without forwarding 7172 and 7171?

ty!

EDIT: WOOT~! My first POST! GZ?

Last edited:
Last edited:
w00t? You dont need to pay to be able to open port, that website will give you a guide on how to open your ports correctly!

Lol. U can see with black/bold letters that this software is not free, and to update your router you have to pay. :(

PS. Both ports - 7171 and 7172 are added to exeptions in firewall.

problem 2

Why in tfs 0.3.2 players could login and play my ot? But on tfs 0.3.4 and 0.3.3 only I can play my ot, but others can't get farer than charlist? If I check my port 7171 and 7172 on this site - Open Port Check Tool it tells me that they are closed, but HOW COULD OTHERS PLAY TFS 0.3.2 IF 7171 PORT IS CLOSED? :eek: This shit is not logical!

Go to portforward.com, then choose your router model, then choose tibia, if some advertisement shows (big window blabla) you should click "skip ad" in upper panel. There will be instructions how to forward port 7171, make same to 7172 and voila. You DO NOT HAVE to pay. You DO NOT HAVE to use any programs to forward your ports.

Why in tfs 0.3.2 players could login and play my ot? But on tfs 0.3.4 and 0.3.3 only I can play my ot, but others can't get farer than charlist? If I check my port 7171 and 7172 on this site - Open Port Check Tool it tells me that they are closed, but HOW COULD OTHERS PLAY TFS 0.3.2 IF 7171 PORT IS CLOSED? :eek: This shit is not logical!

LOL! Can you all imagine what just happened? I just restarted my pc and everything fucking started to work! Everyone can login in tfs 0.3.4 now!

If I check my ports 7171 and 7172 on http://canyouseeme.org/ they are closed, but everything is working fine!

FUCK THIS PC WORLD!!! U CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND ANYTHING! NOTHING HAS SENSE AND LOGIC!!! FUCK YOU BILl GATES !!! FUCK YOU!!

AHAHAHHAHAHAH

Don't worry dude.

The reason was because you had wrong global IP in config.lua of the new TFS version.

Back