• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Questions about TFS

Zaphery

Reaction score
Hello I'm new on the world of tfs and I have some questions... I'm using a tfs 0.2.10 for protocol 8.1 but this ot doesn't recognize some functions like "isPlayerPzLocked", what I have to do for put this functions on my ot but still using protocol 8.1? And one question more, I read about compiling tfs, for what is used? thanks

I'm using a tfs 0.2.10 for protocol 8.1 but this ot doesn't recognize some functions like "isPlayerPzLocked", what I have to do for put this functions on my ot but still using protocol 8.1?
Learn to code in C++, download the sources of your OT and the newest OT. Then look at the differences between your OT and the newest OT and copy everything necassy to the sources of your OT.

I read about compiling tfs, for what is used?
The server is written in C++, but your computer only understands Machinecode. Compiling is translating C++ to Machinecode.

Learn to code in C++, download the sources of your OT and the newest OT. Then look at the differences between your OT and the newest OT and copy everything necassy to the sources of your OT.

The server is written in C++, but your computer only understands Machinecode. Compiling is translating C++ to Machinecode.

Mmm and where can i find my source code and the code for isPlayerPzLocked?

your source: I think you got it with your server
the code for isPlayerPzLocked: In the source of the newest server

I recommend you to download the latest version and run a 8.54OT instead of 8.1 There has been many bug fixes which may be pretty critical.

Once you become more experienced with open tibia servers, you could downgrade if you absolutely wants to run an OT server from an earlier version.

Back