• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

questions about vocations.xml

Thorn

Spriting since 2013
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello guys! i have two questions, because i cant fix these issues or figure out what are they for

1) my royal paladin seems to be winning magic level very fast!! what is the attribute to edit there to normalize that?
XML:
<vocation id="7" clientid="2" name="Royal Paladin" description="a royal paladin" gaincap="20" gainhp="10" gainmana="15" gainhpticks="6" gainhpamount="2" gainmanaticks="3" gainmanaamount="4" manamultiplier="1.1" attackspeed="400" basespeed="220" soulmax="200" gainsoulticks="15" fromvoc="3">
        <formula meleeDamage="2.0" distDamage="2.0" defense="1.0" armor="1.0" />
        <skill id="0" multiplier="1.2" />
        <skill id="1" multiplier="1.2" />
        <skill id="2" multiplier="1.2" />
        <skill id="3" multiplier="1.2" />
        <skill id="4" multiplier="1.1" />
        <skill id="5" multiplier="1.1" />
        <skill id="6" multiplier="1.1" />
    </vocation>

and
2) what are these stuff for??
XML:

Solution
Hello guys! i have two questions, because i cant fix these issues or figure out what are they for

1) my royal paladin seems to be winning magic level very fast!! what is the attribute to edit there to normalize that?
XML:
<vocation id="7" clientid="2" name="Royal Paladin" description="a royal paladin" gaincap="20" gainhp="10" gainmana="15" gainhpticks="6" gainhpamount="2" gainmanaticks="3" gainmanaamount="4" manamultiplier="1.1" attackspeed="400" basespeed="220" soulmax="200" gainsoulticks="15" fromvoc="3">
        <skill id="3"...

XML:
    </vocation>

and
2) what are these stuff for??
XML:

manamultiplier="1.1"

id 0 = fist
id 6 = fishing

Solution
hey but, u said mana multiplier is the responsible of leveling up magic lvl too fast? my royal paladin already has 1.1
I answered the question you asked. I didn't provide the solution.
"what is the attribute to edit there to normalize that?"

Back