• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Questions about WindBot

Sorry I dint meant to start a discussion about it here. I was just correcting a common missperception.

Answering some replies...

If you are using something created by someone, pay for the product since its not expensive.

Do not fu*king crack bots and other stuff.
Thats a piece of shit move.

Actually i agree with you... Kinda. If you can pay for it do it, if you cant there are ways.

This is very hypocritical. I guarantee you pirate something, from movies to Photoshop, whatever it is, you aren't respecting the rightful owners.

OR

Does it make it ok because certain products are not expensive/expensive?
10USD a month may not be expensive to you, but in other countries it is quite expensive.

I cant imagine my life as a kid without the music movies and games i love with 2 parents struggling to maintain the whole family, so I got you.

Don't act like a pro reverse engineering skillzor

Windbot is not crackable by now.

Actually i am not a software/ electric engineer, I am a chemical engineer but it doesnt take a programmer or software engineer to crack windbot. If the moderators allow me I can point anyone here on how to acquire the knowledge to do it but meanwhile i will follow the forum rules.

Just for those wondering I dint need to crack windbot to use it the trial was more than enought to start a 10.x server and quit after several days.

...and by the way, OTs and OT related projects are actually a "shit" move based on some comments here. They are based of CIPs artwork, ideas and intellectual property. So get over it.

Back