• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Questions | About | Xenobot!

Lindemans

Reaction score
Is xenobot trustable? (I have been using it 1 week now, and it's 100Times better than tibiaibot, i really like it, but some peoples told me its detectable. is it true or?) Thanks / Lindemans

Yeah, Xenobot is the only undetectable bot left.
Everyone that used iBot just got deleted.

yeah, xenobot is the only undetectable bot left.
Everyone that used ibot just got deleted.

liar!
darkstar said:
is xenobot detectable?

Contrary to popular belief, all bots are detectable - any bot maker who claims their bot is undetectable is lying to you. Xenobot, however, maximizes its stealth using advanced rootkit technology. To learn more, you can watch the video on the right or read this thread.

lies... i used it on my account and i still got acces... but i didnt do like the most players does it... i been botting avg. 5h per day sometimes 3h and seomtimes 8h... and i still got the account :p

Is xenobot trustable? (I have been using it 1 week now, and it's 100Times better than tibiaibot, i really like it, but some peoples told me its detectable. is it true or?) Thanks / Lindemans

I've been using for a very long time on multiple accounts (around ten in total) none banned.

It's not undetectable, none is.

Sharp got account deleted and the only bot he ever used was Xenobot, not to mention the fact he used it for all of like 40 minutes.

Sharp got account deleted and the only bot he ever used was Xenobot, not to mention the fact he used it for all of like 40 minutes.

how the fuck? i even used magebot without safe mode in 1h and still not banned on that acc...

Well, i have been using xenobot now since level 50 and did not find any problems, (my current level is 86 Royal Paladin) I really like xenobot becuz its easy to use, and there is good tutorials how to create 100% afk scripts, Im like 90% Sure xenobot is safe now :) Thanks to all who helped me out with the question :)

I must be very unlucky :/ i got deleted after a ban wave for like 40 minutes of afk botting with it :/

/edit

It is probably really safe, unless you run out of pacc and don't renew quick enough, in which case, watch the fuck out.

I must be very unlucky :/ i got deleted after a ban wave for like 40 minutes of afk botting with it :/

/edit

It is probably really safe, unless you run out of pacc and don't renew quick enough, in which case, watch the fuck out.

i botted 24/7 in 7 days doing skills before this "offline train came" and im not banned and i was facc all the time... i used tibia auto +magebot safemode xD

Been using Xenobot since level 123 and 127. Now 153 and 155 respectively.

Red

not all ibots just got banned. 2 friends of mine are using it like 24/7 and their still good

Like a few months back, was probably because he started right before a banwave. To be honest I think CipSoft likes to keep the premium subscription people, money hungry company..

It also depends on the scripts etc.
Not just the bot.

Just saying, I saw three guys banned all using the same script from xeno

It also depends on the scripts etc.
Not just the bot.

Just saying, I saw three guys banned all using the same script from xeno

Which script? I'd like to investigate to prevent future incidents.

EDIT: Contact me on my forums, not here, cause I never check this shit

Back