• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Questions not allowed?

Hellrage

Worr
Reaction score
http://otland.net/f27/lockerz-invites-52883/

Was gonna post this in the thread but its already locked, so I figured its better to post a complaint here than posting a new thread in the same forum.

So here is the thread:

<Question>

Archez: Google it. Thread closed.

Arent we suppose to use this forum to get help? The thread was posted in the swedish section and there is no questions/help section there so it cant be because its posted in the wrong section.

In my opinion it depends on what kind of question it is.
If it's a question which you could easily get answered by using google I'd do the same.
Google knows everything :)

In my opinion it depends on what kind of question it is.
If it's a question which you could easily get answered by using google I'd do the same.
Google knows everything :)

Exactly and if translate.google.com isn't wrong he asked how to get a 'lockerz invitation' and i just typed at google 'lockerz invitation' and just take a look at the first link lol How can I get a Lockerz invitation? - Yahoo! Answers

lols pls, People stop being lazy remember: Google is your friend, Google is friendly, Google know everything, Google is fast, Google wont hurt you HE LOVES YOU! k thxbie

Also if you wont get invited through that site ask elfy to invite you

Yeah.

Anyways, Hellrage if you need a invite pm me your msn/mail and I'll send you one.

Back