• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Questions

Sean boothe

Reaction score
Hi.

I have tried to PM a few people to ask but they dont respond

Do you loot creature items in this ot?

And also for paladins..what ammo is best?

Im level 60 now and im using enchanted spears..at level 80 do i use stars? and so fourth?

thanks

For hunting, you should use crystalline arrows once you reach level 90. Definitely get a mycological bow to use with them once your reach 105 if you can afford it. It's cheaper, lighter and stronger than stars.

For hunting, you should use crystalline arrows once you reach level 90. Definitely get a mycological bow to use with them once your reach 105 if you can afford it. It's cheaper, lighter and stronger than stars.

not lighter, just cheaper and stronger

No offence but man, havent you ever heard of TibiaWiki?? Browse through the ammunition page n you'll see for yourself whats good and what aint.. Also kill a rotworm n' see if they drop creature products, easy fix

There are many people who want to help to players (Not you maybe). People can ask questions in this forum and also in-game, there is no problem and if you don't like to help them instead you are telling about search in "Tibiawiki" so I can see that you don't.
You should ask in Support section for next time :).

Yes im aware tibia wikia

But i wasnt positive if this ot follows the rl tibia pally weapon agenda

Most ots do not use the new bows and arrows. thanks for the replys

I have a 127 RP.
I used spears for a long while, but found the hit chance was really low. I started using bolts/arrows & found it to be much more profitable.
I use crystalline arrows & a hive bow or a shield & assassin stars. Either way, I end up with a lot more loot then I spent in supplies so it's profitable.

I've yet to use prismatic bolts, so according to the others they're well worth it apparently. :)

Hope this helps some.

Regards,
Cody