• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[QuestOts] Ice Quest!

Sixten

Reaction score
ey all!

i present to you the ice quest of questots! (no explanation where you will have to do what). i don't think that you guys know what QuestOts is, cuz we've only showed the first thread at otfans. so here's a little explanation about how the server will be:

This server will be unique, because of the whole idea on it. You will start with a beginners quest to kill some of those monsters, and return. Once done, you can get to main and begin questing. There is NO city, only a mall to buy/sell your stuff and buy runes. Also, there are NO houses. The aim of this server is to finish all quest, and become the highest level. If you have done all quest, you can get a new vocation that is stronger then the others. You will be starting at the beginning level again and get new spells and powers. We will try to keep it balanced. The map is 100% custom made by Sixten and Spoking, and the scripts are scripted by spoking. The experience rate will be 2x, because i don't want the quest to become easy for anyone, at all levels the quest should stay hard. Leveling will also be hard, and that's a good thing. Start level is level 25.

Yours Sincerely,
BountyServer.nl Staff

enjoy watching it!

1. Finally, some land. after i've been stuck on a small boat for 3 months i'm so happy. i had to swim the last part thought, it's so icy here!
aanwal.jpg

2. wow, it seems to be a big mountain! i'm going to take a look inside
openingberg.jpg

3kleineopenruimte.jpg

4. wow, i'm gonna get a break now, this here is looking so bauetufill :eek:
4olifantinijs.jpg

5. this would've been the last thing i thought i would bounce on! a lake! :eek:
5meerincave.jpg

6. as if this mountain hasn't shown special things enought, it seems to be quite hot here actually, i think that this lake is heaten up by underground lava or something.
6warmwater.jpg

7. great view
7mooiuitzicht.jpg

8watervallen.jpg

9watervalletje.jpg

i hoped you enjoyed watching it! dont forget to leave a reply here ;)

oh and, as always: - no flaming, no offtopicness
- constructive tips are rly appreciated thought
- rate it :)

Wow, it looks realy amazing :D
I thing everybody that will see this, would say that is FU**ING GOOD
10/10
I hope, you will give more of yours pic soon ;)

This is really nice ;) Good job.
But i must say server's name sux ¬¬

don't blame me :p i didn't came up with the name, but i do think that if we use the name, more people (who are simply players on ot servers, and have no account here or at otfans) will understand the server and will try it out quicker

thx for all the great replies so far :D

I Like the map, but i dont like the game. The exp 2x wouldn't give any players

Back