• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Quests I completed arent completed?

imonforums

Reaction score
Ive recently took a break from tibia and the second I came back I realized I have no quests completed lol.... no poi and no inqui? yet if you search my character it says I completed poi and im 95% done inquisition... But I finished both..

Ive recently took a break from tibia and the second I came back I realized I have no quests completed lol.... no poi and no inqui? yet if you search my character it says I completed poi and im 95% done inquisition... But I finished both..

First, you dont said the name of your character, and second, are you sure you finished all inq? you reported to the npc and all the shit?

First off. for sure u didn't touch twice a seal.
Secondly. You didn't report back from inq about outfit. it's 5%.

Back