• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Quests.xml

Inteligentny

Im not.
Reaction score
I dont know, maybe im stupid, but I just dont get this sample ... :/
When im setting all storageid's First is 30031 for starting quest in quest window. Next one is for first mission and what about missionstate id="2"?
Because when I got storageID 1001 there is always "Kill Kiper" what I have to do to pass this mission? I dont see in window missionstate id 2 and 3 :/

PHP:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<quests>
	<quest name="Example Quest I" startstorageid="30031" startstoragevalue="1">
		<mission name="The head of Kiper" storageid="1001" startvalue="1" endvalue="3">
			<missionstate id="1" description="Kill Kiper!"/>
			<missionstate id="2" description="Give his head to Talaturen!"/>
			<missionstate id="3" description="Take the medal you got from Talaturen to Ruly!"/>
		</mission>
		<mission name="Ruly's Revenge" storageid="30031" startvalue="4" endvalue="6">
			<missionstate id="4" description="You received a document with instructions from Ruly, follow them."/>
			<missionstate id="5" description="Go back to Ruly and tell him that you followed his instructions to the end."/>
			<missionstate id="6" description="You got a reward from Ruly, he was very thankful with that you helped him to take his revenge."/>
		</mission>
	</quest>
</quests>

Last edited:
Hmm but why in first mission In quest window I see only "Kill Kiper"
I should see second and third mission state also, no?:/

Give his head to Talaturen!
Take the medal you got from Talaturen to Ruly!
its not in quest window :<

Please check it because I think is not working properly

Last edited:
Hmm but why in first mission In quest window I see only "Kill Kiper"
I should see second and third mission state also, no?:/

Give his head to Talaturen!
Take the medal you got from Talaturen to Ruly!
its not in quest window :<
I think he meant you need to set player's storage value to 2.

Code:
setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 1001, 2)

Quests.xml works fine ;)

It is mission state not mission. Mission state changes when you do step of a mission. This is text in quest log that you get when you click on mission.

Ye I know that this is text when u click on mission, but why it show only First state "Kill Kiper" It should show the 2nd and 3rd mission state.

read what kiper said. Its a mission state not a mission.

So how set storage for mission state 2 !? From where quest log will know when I finish first mission state????? Why in mission I have only one mission state??? there should be three mission states in one mission.... (talking about not working sample)

my suggestion, use this instead

PHP:
<quests>
    <quest name="Example Quest I" startstorageid="30031" startstoragevalue="1">
        <mission name="The head of Kiper" storageid="30031" startvalue="1" endvalue="3">
            <missionstate id="1" description="Kill Kiper!"/>
            <missionstate id="2" description="Give his head to Talaturen!"/>
            <missionstate id="3" description="Take the medal you got from Talaturen to Ruly!"/>
        </mission>
        <mission name="Ruly's Revenge" storageid="30031" startvalue="4" endvalue="6">
            <missionstate id="4" description="You received a document with instructions from Ruly, follow them."/>
            <missionstate id="5" description="Go back to Ruly and tell him that you followed his instructions to the end."/>
            <missionstate id="6" description="You got a reward from Ruly, he was very thankful with that you helped him to take his revenge."/>
        </mission>
    </quest>
</quests>

-1 not start
1 Quest shows up + 1st mission (Head of Kiper) + the state (Kill Kiper)
2 After killing Kiper, give his head to tala shows up
3 Take the medal you got from Talaturen to Ruly!
4 Next Mission (Ruly's~) + the state from it
5 Go back to Ruly and tell him that you followed his instructions to the end.
6 You got a reward from Ruly, he was very thankful with that you helped him to take his revenge. AND it shows Example Quest I (Completed)

ehh ok but are u sure its working fine? u tested it?
Im too stupid to understand what u all mean, I spent a lot time to test it and im pissed off. Thanks for helping

startstorage = storage that will start the quest
mission state 1 = startstorageID = 1
mission state 2 = startstorageID = 2
mission state 3 = startstorageID = 3

e.g.
startstorage = 4000
To start the first state you have to: setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 4000, 1). The mission log will now appear with mission state 1.
When this state is done (by npc, chest, w/e) you need to setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 4000, 2). The mission state will now change to mission state 2.
After doing second mission state task you have to: setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 4000, 3)... and so on.

Here is my i have done this right now:
PHP:
<quests>
	<quest name="Demon Oak Quest" startstorageid="20000" startstoragevalue="1">
		<mission name="The left spiked ball" storageid="20000" startvalue="1" endvalue="1">
			<missionstate id="1" description="You have done The left spiked ball."/>
		</mission>
		<mission name="The bird" storageid="20001" startvalue="1" endvalue="1">
			<missionstate id="1" description="You have done The bird."/>
		</mission>
		<mission name="The right spiked ball" storageid="20002" startvalue="1" endvalue="1">
			<missionstate id="1" description="You have done The right spiked ball."/>
		</mission>
		<mission name="The face of the tree" storageid="20003" startvalue="1" endvalue="1">
			<missionstate id="1" description="You have done The face of the tree."/>
		</mission>
	</quest>
</quests>
ss in game:
http://img139.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sssqd3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom