• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Quests

Migxxx

◥▶◀◤
Senator
Reaction score
Are you looking for a team? or just wondering something about a quest? then post it here and we'll try to answer you.

Remember to give detailed information like: world in case you are looking for a team.

I need some info on the lvl 80 quest where you become a psychic master or w/e, I dont really know anything about it so if someone could give me some info I'd be pretty happy

I need some info on the lvl 80 quest where you become a psychic master or w/e, I dont really know anything about it so if someone could give me some info I'd be pretty happy

You need 4 types of flute, Crystal flute, Dragon flute, Poke flute and Star flute.
To get these flutes u need to make "quests".

Crystal flute: You need 2 Onix Tail and a couple of revives to make this quest. The NPC is in a mountain right of Lavender and it has a respawn time of 30min~. You need to defeat Crystal onix (Advice use Machamp)

Poke Flute: You need to dex Eevee and it's evolves then talk to Bill in Cerulean city.

Star Flute: You need to talk to a NPC in Cerulean city above Misty (30min respawn time)and then you need to go to Vermillion and turn of fire in a building, (use water or fly pokes)

Dragon Flute: You need 2 Dragon tooths and a team to make this quest. It is known as "Charizard Valley quest"
Be ready to face a bunch of Charizards and Elder Charizards.

After you got all the flutes and lvl 80 you need to go to a Dragonite NPC and talk to him and he will tell you what flutes to play etc.. And you will have to play them totally 85 times?-not sure

Correct me if i'm wrong.:p

Well you are right, but when you get 80 you go to the 'Bill' npc at the cerulean lighthouse. after doing so you then surf/fly to the north of his lighthouse and stay there for about 40 minutes (time between dragonite respawn) and then you'll see bubbles in the water you must use poke flute to wake the beast (dragonite) and then play the flutes in the right order depending on what face he shows you.
Key:
? =Crystal flute
:mad: =Dragon Flute
:) =Star Flute

20 or 25 % better dmg on what you choose for example you choosed fire "element" then youll get 300-400 more atk on the moves or 200-300 not sure and maybe more thing yabaza can tell us:p

What do you get when your promoted? whats the advantage?

20 or 25 % better dmg on what you choose for example you choosed fire "element" then youll get 300-400 more atk on the moves or 200-300 not sure and maybe more thing yabaza can tell us:p

w00t? a quest or I can buy promo or? :S first time I hear, im lvl 47 can I fix that or?

Back