• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Quick & Detailed Crowley Mapping Services

Crowleyw

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everyone im Crowley and im currently available for mapping services, i can offer any type of map from skratch from ANY client version.
My preferences are 10.x+ but i can for sure work for any version.
I can also give ideas for mechanics/puzzles/hiden quests etc if needed.

-​
What can i map?
  • Dungeons.
  • Quests.
  • Hunts (small, medium, big areas with RPG vibes.
  • Towns.
  • Anything you need i have the experience since 2015.

Work Done
I made 3 castles for Molten OT very fun work.
127.0.0.1_client_D6IjQtJuB3.png127.0.0.1_client_sQVXjoxsXE.png
127.0.0.1_client_ePhs0zs5np.png127.0.0.1_client_iwzYwhxKgq.png
-

Post only allow me to attach 5 imgs but those were for Molten.
Contact Me: Crowley#8320 in Discord for more information.

Amazing job he has done for me. Nice quality, very detailed maps and know to map on every situation (check 3 different castles)
Would always recommend!

Send me your discord bro or try again to send me msg

I regret to express a negative opinion about this user. He did part of the assignment for me. I trusted, I prepaid 500USD. After the payment, the contact broke off, the work was completed in about 20% -30%. He blocked me on a discord. I don't write back to otland. If anything changes, I edit my post. A lesson for the future not to trust people immensely, but I didn't think someone with $ 500 could cheat on someone else.

I regret to express a negative opinion about this user. He did part of the assignment for me. I trusted, I prepaid 500USD. After the payment, the contact broke off, the work was completed in about 20% -30%. He blocked me on a discord. I don't write back to otland. If anything changes, I edit my post. A lesson for the future not to trust people immensely, but I didn't think someone with $ 500 could cheat on someone else.

Never pay before hand, theres ways to cut maps in parts to make orders smaller/cheaper.

Specially for a newly registered user with such a low post count/reaction score and private profile. Its harder to have issues with someone with a longer/bigger back story .

Out of curiosity, What did you order that actually costed 500$? - an order like that should take months to complete/would be HUGE or is just over priced.

I'm not blaming you but theres some degree of blame for you here for not taking precautions. Hopefully you'll get it sorted and keep us updated to avoid future scams.

Back