• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Quick essay i did for school xd

flaite1

"Senior Fish"
Reaction score
My dear listeners and audience, I talk to you now, I will not talk to you nor I was talking to you, I am talking to you, and it’s the simplicity of “I am” that resumes this entire existence. My purpose now, is to resume a fallacy that through history has collapsed civilizations, a fallacy that; if we do not stop it immediately, will get even worse, in our modern times of the semi robotic programming of the human kind. The abolishment of this devilish weapon of mass preoccupation will result in the exclusion of a mental chain that drags our world into the ashes of mass destruction, the irony is the following, the same weapon that kills our hearts, does not even exist. You people listening to my suggestive but imprecise poetic literature; must be certainly wondering: is this speaker drugged? My answer, is, a big eternal no, you are the drugged ones and you live under the weight of a distraction but “I am” about to lift it from your psychic composition just to throw it back onto the grounds of a deceiving concept; like perhaps a flat earth was.

Time is the problem that harasses our society, tick tock-tick tock-tick tock- the flow of time, interestingly enough, as I mentioned previously, time is nothing but a deceiving concept. It takes no time to figure this important paradox of doom, time is a retarded measure that probably emerged from ancient tribes utilizing sunlight clocks in order to know with anticipation the desired time to find shelter, before it all turned black. Therefore, the segmentation of movement began. In physical and logical terms, we, for example, calculate with measurement units the time that the earth takes to rotates around the sun: 365 days, 8760 hours, 525600 mins, 31536000 seconds- take out the sun, remove the earth, leave a blank space, leave the universe and see the universe from the outside; is there time? Nothing moves, when there is no movement, there is no time, everything freezes, we can then conclude, time is created by matter, but where does this bizarre time lies, it is thanks to matter that Spiderman came to exist, only a human made out of atoms could have created it, the dictation of a clock is no more than Spiderman.

I am sick of time, it is 1:00am, my health will be damaged because my sleep is determined by a machine, not by what my homeostasis would consider necessary for surviving, so now, I have entered the portal of the ideas… I have entered an era in which my soul lives in the dimension of futuristic thoughts that intercept with the present or the matter. Can’t you see it in front of your eyes? We are being killed slowly, you cannot and it will never be morally correct to program a human to work during certain periods of this stupid time concept. Rich companies are using us, only people that follow schedules of time will generate constant money, creating slave workers with a predictable-constant outcome at the end of the day; is what time has achieved.

Time must be avoided at all costs! Act against clocks, schedules and the most important thing, set your mind free from the past and future that locks you in the chains of non existence!

lol i found the outcome interesting so i post xd

It's great but I dislike the first sentence. I'd give you from the scale of 1 to 6 a 5.5

Back