• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

quick fix temple position and character page

shady7291

Reaction score
i am having a problem were my characters on this page start with no vocation but on my account part they can choose. how do i remove this from my website? and how do i fix temple position for when they die . because it says temple position is wrong and map editor has the right info.
And if someone is able to help me i could give them a couple bucks on paypal
Untitled11_zpstz9fkxkz.png

i am having a problem were my characters on this page start with no vocation but on my account part they can choose. how do i remove this from my website? and how do i fix temple position for when they die . because it says temple position is wrong and map editor has the right info.
And if someone is able to help me i could give them a couple bucks on paypal
Untitled11_zpstz9fkxkz.png

Post your tab characters from data base, config.php, ID of rooktemple and createaccount.php

im at work but can u message me on facebook i will be able to respond to u etc and we can fix it on teamviewer later if possible.
Lu Do <<<<<<<<<<<thats my facebook page message me on there so i know who im talking to etc and it will make it easier for me to get help later cus i work alot and my free hours are slim.
ty :)

Back