• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Quick Header

XouruS

Reaction score
Sup? ye, sitting at school libery.
Got nothing better to do so i made this Skeleton/ ish header.

Tell me what u think?
took me like 5min.

Last edited:
Looks to skewed. Do you have photoshop in your school?
Also, don't overuse effects and the stars just don't fit the theme.

Looks to skewed. Do you have photoshop in your school?
Also, don't overuse effects and the stars just don't fit the theme.

hell yea, i know :p
just playn with effects/ brushes.

Last edited:
And you site sucks even bigger then my mom in a bunny costume, big lol if you are making photoshop tutorials and telling other ppl that they suck.
Your work is even more basic then the word basic, plus wordpress, lol ?

Everyone needs to learn at some point and if this guy wants to start out somewhere then give him some credit because not anyone knows everything.
Plus he said it was a quick header, your wannabe "best pohotoshop tutorials" banner looks as quick as you cum when you see a naked leg from my grandma.

Now stop pretending you are the shit , cuz' you're not, you're a fake, you're a fraud.

Over and fucking out , bitch ass retard !

And you site sucks even bigger then my mom in a bunny costume, big lol if you are making photoshop tutorials and telling other ppl that they suck.
Your work is even more basic then the word basic, plus wordpress, lol ?

Everyone needs to learn at some point and if this guy wants to start out somewhere then give him some credit because not anyone knows everything.
Plus he said it was a quick header, your wannabe "best pohotoshop tutorials" banner looks as quick as you cum when you see a naked leg from my grandma.

Now stop pretending you are the shit , cuz' you're not, you're a fake, you're a fraud.

Over and fucking out , bitch ass retard !

Chillout - go outside and take a breath. Nobody's teaching him anything, I just pointed out his mistakes, constructively. You somehow fail to understand that. Another thing you fail to understand, is that the header is called a signature, you can make your own by visiting your control panel. Also, I'm not pretending to be a shit, and thanks goodness, you realise I'm not.
Lastly, sorry if I hurt your feelings that much that you had to write an essay with swearing in every single sentence, please don't take it too personal. I'm helping the guy out, unlike you, trashing the forums.
Thank you for wasting your breath on me, though. I feel honoured.

Shizle, there's a difference between CC and bragging, sadly you can't distinguish 1 from another. Now, before you write more crap, read through what Axas wrote in the first place, im sure you will notice that his post had nothing to do with him hailing himself rather than telling thread starter what he should pay attention to.

axas, i think that bs was for me :p
anyway, i would never say that a persons work sucks, i always appreciate the efforts.

lol that awesome pic took 5 min? I cant imagin what you can do in 10 minutes and adding the text Centera.vapus . net to it auhaehuaeua

Back