• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Quick item editor issue/question.

FenX

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Decided to mess around a little with items and item editor. Came across a little issue.

For example:

• I open the item editor
  • Load items.otb
  • Select my item I want to edit
  • Uncheck "Multi Use" option
  • Save

However, the item still is multi use in-game and when I reload the items.otb.

Anyone can help me out? Maybe I'm using the item editor in the wrong way lol. Anyways, any other issues I have I will post/edit in here.

Thanks!

Hi guys,

Decided to mess around a little with items and item editor. Came across a little issue.

For example:

• I open the item editor
  • Load items.otb
  • Select my item I want to edit
  • Uncheck "Multi Use" option
  • Save

However, the item still is multi use in-game and when I reload the items.otb.

Anyone can help me out? Maybe I'm using the item editor in the wrong way lol. Anyways, any other issues I have I will post/edit in here.

Thanks!
Hi,
You need to change this attribute in .dat file too. The .otb file is for server and .dat for client. Both must have same attributes.

Hi,
You need to change this attribute in .dat file too. The .otb file is for server and .dat for client. Both must have same attributes.

Oh, had no idea about that! Learning everyday :D.
Where will I find the .dat file? In the client folder? Also do I edit it with the item editor also or?

Oh, had no idea about that! Learning everyday :D.
Where will I find the .dat file? In the client folder? Also do I edit it with the item editor also or?
In client folder. U need to use another program to edit, what is your protocol version? Look for ObjectBuilder to your version.

Got an object builder for my version. However, I can't find any .dat file in client folder? Any specific name it would have?

Bump

Bumping this post as I still need information on how to do this with Tibia 12 client. Pretty much I need some items to be edited with item editor. Then what do I edit client side when it's a Tibia 12 client?

Any help, information or directions towards me solving this will be grately appreciated!

Back