• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

quick mountain >_>

Ernstjan

Reaction score
wjjFiSo.jpg

Quick mountain I made wonder what ppl think.
I think I should have added more details!

but I mapped it really fast so that might be an reason :D

@Peroxide, you tell me :D you learned me how to map such mountains as this 3 years ago so you tell me :D

Last edited:
Fairly decent, bit of a weird shape with that placement for the peak etc other than that I think the details you've used are a bit weirdly placed.
6/10 ;3

It looks good and agree with the shape(^).. Maybe add some rock ground with moss spots, since you have used those water borders on the mountain ..
Also try use id 6647 and 6648 at the end of the water where the waterfall begins.. :D

Fairly decent, bit of a weird shape with that placement for the peak etc other than that I think the details you've used are a bit weirdly placed.
6/10 ;3
haha well Im happy with ur "student" 10 :D (if U know what I mean haha)

It looks good and agree with the shape(^).. Maybe add some rock ground with moss spots, since you have used those water borders on the mountain ..
Also try use id 6647 and 6648 at the end of the water where the waterfall begins.. :D
Yea true, but as I said i made it in a short time cuz I dont have to much patience :D
thanks for the tips anyways!

Back