• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Quick question about Warnings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuzyn

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello Dear Otland Staff 😌

I would love to know what are the limits for giving warnings, what are the rules on this topic? I couldn't find anything about it in the Rules. Is it entirely up to the moderator or is there any arrangement that is not publicly available?

I'm asking because of this:
1609255021858.png
I would just like to know if this is the personal creativity of the moderator.

Greetings to the management of the forum in the coming New Year 🎅

Greetings.

For other members that are genuinly interested in a serious answer to this: the length of a warning completely depend on the user's past and the severity of the offense. It is also up to the moderator to enforce whatever length he or she deem to be justified. If you feel like you've gotten a too long lasting warning, (or too short warning -- JK that'll never be brought up) feel free to message any moderator about it.

Here's my answer to the thread starter though (you could have PM'd us about your personal query, but let's have an open conversation about it, NP):
It is almost as you put it: "the personal creativity of the moderator".

The two year long warning is issued by me. I (emphasis on I), personally think you are part of a little mischievous crew that are conspiring against this forum, especially against us staff members.
I am a bit stricter with my warnings I give to people that I think are bringing negativity to this forum. It's not about who I like or dislike, it's just that I know for a fact that you have your own thing going on, and that you want to bring us down. So I do what I can to prevent that sort of activity here.

There's your reality check. We don't live in a perfect world where everyone gets treated fairly. Life is unfair. Behave bad to people, and they will most likely act the same way back to you. It's part of a biological trait in humans. We both know you're not on good terms with any one of us. You're constantly trashtalking the whole staff team.
So why are you even here then? You have the freedom of choosing whether or not you should stay. We're not forcing you to be a part of this forum. So if you dislike us so much, you can just leave. But no, you have other intentions, and it is very apparent.

Yeah, I am corrupt. Yeah, I am abusing my powers. Yeah I suffer from megalomania. We gotcha.
People understand your point already, you don't have to keep going.

You're welcome to stay here. But if you decide to leave, and handle your own forum instead of complaining about OTLand, then that is fine by me too.

Happy holidays!
happy new year christmas movies GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back