• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps!

One of the best pieces i ever saw. I will try to make something similiar, i will give you credits dont worry.
Here is mine latest piece, was working hard enitre night on it, hope you like it:

View attachment 58400

the way how u made the trees look good, crazy! I love it
crazy mapper
the waterfall is awesome aswell
I like that

I made a city last night
would like to hear ur feedback
1620305735371.png

the way how u made the trees look good, crazy! I love it
crazy mapper
the waterfall is awesome aswell
I like that

I made a city last night
would like to hear ur feedback
View attachment 58401
Big ups, I really enjoy the emerald tile placement, the contrast behind the color are amazing dude keep it up.
One of the best pieces i ever saw. I will try to make something similiar, i will give you credits dont worry.
Here is mine latest piece, was working hard enitre night on it, hope you like it:

View attachment 58400
Grey gravel on top of borders! My man way to go, I think Paulo has some serious competition in store for him :D

@Sharp , @Cwiras
sandicon.jpg

@Levi999x
Your city lack deposit however huge like for not using autoborder! It is minimalist but something fresh, would even say "something new" great job!

Last edited:
I cant belive you guys!
This is some of the most beautiful and well thought thru mappings i've seen in a long time! really got me inspired!
im more of a nature guy so i really wanted to capture the beauty of nature, and the be honest, this might be one of my best yet!

hope you guys enjoy it as much as i did mapping it.
xCHul35.png

edit: @Peroxide have a thing or two to learn about waterfalls from this piece <3

It's all fun and games ofc but now to be a bit serious, i challenge people posting joke maps (inc me) to use the same set of sprites to actually do something decent looking!

Hope someone gives it a try! :)

I cant belive you guys!
This is some of the most beautiful and well thought thru mappings i've seen in a long time! really got me inspired!
im more of a nature guy so i really wanted to capture the beauty of nature, and the be honest, this might be one of my best yet!

hope you guys enjoy it as much as i did mapping it.
xCHul35.png

edit: @Peroxide have a thing or two to learn about waterfalls from this piece <3
NIce creativity with the grass tuffs as a kind of sea plants! I am pretty sure if you keep practicing.... you could become a great mapper!

I love that spaceship on the left man.
Very realistic - even that farmer with wings doing something with his plants on the right. Awesome.
Here is my latest piece. Inspired by @Levi999x i tried to create a city with unique depot for many players:
View attachment 58488
really like the lion turtle with tree from avatar the last airbender nice inspiratien

I love that spaceship on the left man.
Very realistic - even that farmer with wings doing something with his plants on the right. Awesome.
Here is my latest piece. Inspired by @Levi999x i tried to create a city with unique depot for many players:
View attachment 58488

No more picasso-styled maps from me. Its too hard and im not experienced enough to create more awesome pieces.
Im going back to my ugly style. Sorry my fans .:(

just wow :O

These are fierce creatures that attack anyone who approaches them. They are dangerous to low level players. The female can shoot you from off-screen. They have different abilities while mounted.

Level 50 is recommended (these creatures are required for the hunter addons).

hunters.png

@flamearcixt I think that you should try and put more this dead tree branches on walls, quite like vines but much scarier, never thought of using them as wall decoration before ^^

Back