• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps!

school is almost done, been too busy to do much! but here's a bigger view of that area I was working on, more completed now...
swampy.png

and more new work I started, also still not done...
1625005056018.png

any and all criticism is welcome

I like this slime falls, But if demons got roof from leather there should be animal where this leather comes from and rather than deer I would suggest elder bonelords they would also fit to this climate :)

I've done several attempts but overall I've done two jobs.

The first was a renovation of the Frodo Tavern in Thais.

The second was a house that would be an insight into Zao's scenario.

Frodo Tarvern (Renovation)

View attachment 40231

Zao Mountain House

View attachment 40232
View attachment 40233
View attachment 40234
this map looks good
Post automatically merged:

i started to make mapping but its little hard for me ... so if there is any advice i hope u can share with memap.PNG

Last edited:
Please tell me you've removed those grey mountains, or atleast are planning to.
Everything is in an early state as stated before. But yes!
We will have to remove all the sprites that was included in that pack duo to it being spread around this much. This is not something we wanted to do but will have to do.
You will probably have to stand seeing them in a few more pics in the future duo to us not having a replacer YET.

Regards ^^

Back