• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps!

My last City
bal8V5E.png

I did a little rework on the Rookgaard Spider Bridge. Nothing special.
I thought it looked nice, decided to share with you guys.

khikar4.png

I think there should be a reason to have two options:
1) go longer way around with spider
or
2) go through bridge but with stronger enemy

More photos from the Sinteria 7.4 Project (work in progress).

In this world, there are many sects and cults. Better be careful where you enter, curiosity can be a curse.
SinteriaOts.png

On Sinteria, we can literally find something interesting everywhere. Libraries have books that refer to the history of our world and NPCs have extensive built-in dialogues.​

SinteriaOts1.png

The underground cities also hide their secrets, maybe the people who live there will know something more?​

SinteriaOts2.png

I would like Sinteria to stand out for its uniqueness and quality. So that players constantly experience things they don't necessarily expect, and that seemingly simple places hold some secret.​

SinteriaOts3.png

The server is created only on the basis of 7.4. You won't find things or solutions from the new Tibia here. Old Tibia is real Tibia, and this server is created by players for players.​

SinteriaOts4.png

Hey guys, this is my first post here in Otland. Im sharing a few screenshots from a forgotten map that i've been editing.
I've been working on this map since the pandemic x.x. Probably i'll never finish it haha but i would appreciate if you guys could give me some feedback. I think the map is a little crowded with overlapping items, but I ended up really liking this style.

It's supposed to be a city that suffered with a sudden rise from the ocean in the last hundred years(because of a quara boss that i'll include), and suffer constant raids and attacks. And the last PIC is for a dwarven city that im working also

1.jpg2.jpg
8.jpg6.jpg
10.jpg

Hey guys, this is my first post here in Otland. Im sharing a few screenshots from a forgotten map that i've been editing.
I've been working on this map since the pandemic x.x. Probably i'll never finish it haha but i would appreciate if you guys could give me some feedback. I think the map is a little crowded with overlapping items, but I ended up really liking this style.

It's supposed to be a city that suffered with a sudden rise from the ocean in the last hundred years(because of a quara boss that i'll include), and suffer constant raids and attacks. And the last PIC is for a dwarven city that im working also

View attachment 80835View attachment 80836
View attachment 80837View attachment 80838
View attachment 80839

dude its awesome, you need ur own thread. post more as soon as u can.

Thanks for the advice! I'll take some more screenshots ingame and i'll share with you guys in a new thread! ^^

I wanted to do something Wow! But i'm not very happy with the result.
Any tips on what i could improve here?

qFGVGKZ.png

JxlGRhc.png

This was made in 2 days, maybe i rush maps too much.

More photos from the Sinteria 7.4 project, this time completely rookgaard. Over the course of a few days, I expanded my rookgaard to include more spots for low-level players and rookslayers. I've added 7 rookgaard missions that should help you get to main faster, and 2 longer ones that will require more time.
SinteriaRookaard01.png

SinteriaRookgaard.png

SinteriaRookgaard02.png
SinteriaRookgaard03.png

Back