• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps!

Should I go with the border on the left, or the right side of the fissure?
View attachment 55998
Making a start to my underwater city, which will home 2 or 3 custom vocations, Wave Guard (tank/dps), Tidal Strider (dps) and maybe Hydromancer (healing/dps)
left border is much less intrusive, flows way nicer. Right border is sharp and distracting

zbqNKB3.png

From the enchanted forest competition! dont forget to check out my showoff thread, link in signature
peace out homeboooys!

Just testing out some new sprites, nothing crazy, and all just concept work while my artists finish all the new tile sets.

1615432400415.png
1615432535546.png

1615432978717.png

1615433217562.png

also, a quick rework of the pyramid, and started the "active" version (again, still very W.I.P)

1615433482459.png

SCREECH
I have to admit sprites looks awesome, straw roof, nice wooden windows, i think you could consider border to wooden roof, but there is something strange with gate top, for me it looks like it bends...​

Back