• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps!

When she spoke, the sound of her voice came not from her nonexistent mouth, nor her body at all. It came from her soul, and you could hear it with the Helix of your mind. “As an extension of myself, a child of the bright horizon, you will learn the meaning of this life through countless trials and tribulations. Lessons that will teach you the lost ways of our past."

Well of Creation.png

Back to mapping 7.6
for me big NO. it is not back to mapping on 7.6 graphics but back back to mapping with same laziness and lack of basic ideas as it was in 7.6 official mainland.
better than placing random things with same distance like every 6 sq metres tree or stone, better would be placing groups ot tings like 3-4 trees close to each other or rocks
then is this path from stairs that doesn't lead anywhere... entrance to hut from north? close to fire with 1 sqm place? this isn't some hidden hideout where this could work, this is hut which you see but finding way to it is not only hard to find but also did in no so clever way. Imagine that you build and live in this hut, i would take hammer and make another entrance from south just to not circle whole hut... and this tree in the middle of path... how the hell did it grow ? if tree has grown so tall why other parts of path are not with bush?
mountains are unfinished inside, As one can left south-western walls without rock border then i hate when north eastern mountains are cut like with scissors, for me ther is a must of a border, even when you walk on map you'll see it (ekhmm you just won't see your character)
i think there are better ways to hide treasure chest

"In a world where answers are few amongst infinite questions, many battles will be fought to fuel the needs of the dwindling population. Be it for survival, for entertainment, or for the mindless need to quench an ancient thirst...there is a truth that connects it all, but only a few will learn the truth."
PvPvE.png

Back