• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps!

“If you continue to pursue this path, tread carefully knowing that she will test you. There will be no forewarning, and the force of her will is unrelenting. But it is an opportunity unlike any other with rewards that one could not fathom.
So you need to ask yourself for when that time comes…
…Will you seize the moment?…Or let it slip from your grasp?”​

Well of Creation.png

“If you continue to pursue this path, tread carefully knowing that she will test you. There will be no forewarning, and the force of her will is unrelenting. But it is an opportunity unlike any other with rewards that one could not fathom.
So you need to ask yourself for when that time comes…​
…Will you seize the moment?…Or let it slip from your grasp?”

image (1).png

image.png

Always wanted to try and make a desert themed bazaar... So thought I'd give it a try whilst I find more inspiration for the other maps I'm working on.

View attachment 41559

Did you ever finish this? I'm highly inspired by this piece to use as reference for our game's main market/courtyard area in front of the PvP gate. Would love to see more if you continued it!

Last edited:
Did you ever finish this? I'm highly inspired by this piece to use as reference for our game's main market/courtyard area in front of the PvP gate. Would love to see more if you continued it!
I didn’t tbf, i did do more to it but never completed that piece. Might revisit it soon 😅

here's some 7.6 stuff I had done a whiiiiiiiiiiiiiile back that I'm not sure if I posted or not, been trying to get various people to use it in their servers but no one's biting rip

had to do some screenshot merging to get this big of an image, but also had to merge because the bottom floor of this image isn't visible from the top floor, because this entire area is underground and you can only see so many floors down when you're underground apparently
OjwtKZd.jpg

anyway, there's much more to this area than I'm showing here, if anyone's interested in using it hit ya boi up

EDIT: some more spots in this area

an orc spawn
o5dGm3g.png

some giant spiders
TpWdBRa.png

some banshees and a serpent spawn
(down the hole in the middle of the room)
CCiOjlY.png

g0uc6kL.png
Got the urge to finish the overworld part of this island, so here's that

efGnJYZ.jpg

and again, I can send this map to anyone that wants to use it

Cool! Nothing over the top, but I get a nice oldschool feeling from this. I love how clean your style is. Keep it up!

This area (below) in particular stands out from the rest. It looks like nature has been in action, where the plants have kept growing up the walls. Perhaps not original, but creative and a good implementation nonetheless.

1689764564023.png

Back