• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are saying about the borders, you are saying that you change the border to for the border 1?
see my pic
SLaVfQX.png

I use the border 2 near of stairs, exactly how the map from tibia rl is e.e
ye id use 1

kAbPLa5.jpg

after some edits:
WnZ7HXa.jpg

cave near:
bDjD0b9.jpg

a big image from all cave, this cave will have a respawn of minotaurs from oramond and furies, spectres in north ... to west will have a little spawn of seacrest serpents.. I don't know if I create more one part to put -1 but I'll think about it
9APgqmR.jpg

Bridge to an elven temple:

I haven't started on the actual temple part yet because I have to leave for work soon.
EDIT: ignore the log. Forgot to take that out.

kAbPLa5.jpg

after some edits:
WnZ7HXa.jpg

cave near:
bDjD0b9.jpg

a big image from all cave, this cave will have a respawn of minotaurs from oramond and furies, spectres in north ... to west will have a little spawn of seacrest serpents.. I don't know if I create more one part to put -1 but I'll think about it
9APgqmR.jpg
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.
Your trying to make it seem random, but your adding so much randomness, that the whole place doesn't seem to be connected.
When mapping you want nature to feel random, but it's still nature.
Imagine mapping a jungle. Lot's of stuff everywhere, then out of nowhere there's a very small clearing with a blueberry bush.
No-one knows why it's there, it's random, but glorious because of that.
It's not bad to try something new, but try to keep it in perspective.

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.
Your trying to make it seem random, but your adding so much randomness, that the whole place doesn't seem to be connected.
When mapping you want nature to feel random, but it's still nature.
Imagine mapping a jungle. Lot's of stuff everywhere, then out of nowhere there's a very small clearing with a blueberry bush.
No-one knows why it's there, it's random, but glorious because of that.
It's not bad to try something new, but try to keep it in perspective.
I'll try to be better than now :3
thanks for your opinion

Bridge to an elven temple:

I haven't started on the actual temple part yet because I have to leave for work soon.
EDIT: ignore the log. Forgot to take that out.
I think that the bridge is far to wide and why so many leaves with so little trees? I don't think it's possible that those trees generates that much leaves. :p

I think that the bridge is far to wide and why so many leaves with so little trees? I don't think it's possible that those trees generates that much leaves. :p
ye I guess I could add more trees and shit and shrink the bridge
any other thoughts?
EDIT:

thinner bridge, more trees, and another layer of mountains

Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back