• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
gTvxbkJaT.png

Ehh nothing special.
Forest.png
Aelstow%20Park.png

Dislike it. Too many ugly grass tufts and I think those jungle trees do not fit in this enviroment. The right picture has too many different trees, grounds and massive ugly tufts aswell. Also disliking the thick borders here.

Trying to mix things up a little from the way I usually do nature~

YmSjY.jpg

Honeslty, that looks like a piece of shit. I'm talking about the small mountain on the right. It's fucking disgusting. The mountain on the left looks fucking gorgeous tho.

More stuff!

ywfSh.jpg

In-Game:
Poc7u.jpg

Neat.

Working on a elf camp (inspired by slec)
I'ts a little spammed but in my opinion elves should be a bit spammy.

wRP4uVA-K.png

MEN5EyVov.png

I think it looks spammed because of the small isle with a relatively big house on it and alot of unusable squares because of the fence. Agreed on the part that elvish towns should look 'spammed', as they moslty live in a fucking forest lol

here's an underground town i have been working on the past month, it will be inhabited by gnomes who use an underground railroad to transport the minerals they mine for processing. i call it "Croatoa"

due to how big the map is, and its deadline, i will admit i used autobrush for some parts and just patched it in with some raw (it doesnt look too bad imo) also, this is my first time using any spirtes past 8.6 haha

critics fire away

image.jpg

image.jpg

c10.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

and here's the entrance to a quest deep in the town
questtt.jpg

I like the style you have in these pieces, specially this one and the 3 others below it.
Although I think it's pretty poorly executed. Could've been so much better if you removed some spam with the mountains and used some borders correctly.

image.jpg

I like the style you have in these pieces, specially this one and the 3 others below it.
Although I think it's pretty poorly executed. Could've been so much better if you removed some spam with the mountains and used some borders correctly.

image.jpg
thanks, i could not find the square green ground tile for the life of me, so i could only use the green mountain borders haha. sadly, this goes on throughout the entire map.

It's like you took all the sprites that came with the gnome update, and just smashed them all in a few screens. It's really fuckin spammed and the mountains give me a headache. Besides, I personally hate the ''dwarves/gnomes using a rail system-idea'' since it's always looking shit, and sadly enough, yours is no exception.

It's like you took all the sprites that came with the gnome update, and just smashed them all in a few screens. It's really fuckin spammed and the mountains give me a headache. Besides, I personally hate the ''dwarves/gnomes using a rail system-idea'' since it's always looking shit, and sadly enough, yours is no exception.

sorry you didn't like it, maybe the next guy will

yeah me2

well, this is what i was requested to map, so i mapped it lol. im simply sharing the outcome. maybe someone trying to map a gnome area can use this as a reference, because i know i had nothing to go by, i couldn't find many tibian gnome citys on google, and i haven't actually played tibia in..... over 10 years.

i'll post some more screenshots for you to criticize soon though :p, i'm working on the mines of moria (from lord of the rings) as part of the quest for this place, the big room with all the pillars is coming out nicely with the new sprites.

Reactions: FLE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back