• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Qumora Evo Map

Oldschool'er

Tibia since 1998'
Reaction score
Here ill be giving customized Qumora map FREE!

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/download/u3q72vi836dyiqp/world.rar

pf95isT.png

fzADxPY.png

aKvq0uw.png

9WztppD.png

XsYLyNA.png

w1xTcHE.png

yeZnxRv.png

If your interested in the Datapack, pm me and we will talk about a good deal, has tons of scripts & custom monsters, this server would be 100% guaranteed to make alot of money on it.

Such threads will be deleted if the copyright holder (usually the author unless rights have been passed over to someone else) can prove that it was stolen and posted/used without his/her permission. Note that it is not easy to provide such proof, but a mapping showoff thread that was posted (and not edited) before the event should be sufficient.

If you can't prove it to us, it doesn't stop you from taking legal action against the server/website where the content is uploaded if it is not removed. We're not a court, but if your proof is good enough we might be able to delete the content from OTLand.

Not sure if this complies, but im almost certain that @gremlee didn't give him the files or map. I could be wrong :)

This map is not Qumora. You have just edited a Natala server and call it Qumora so funny... o_O

Well done mate! For me only the main map looks nice, others its not so good :) Anyway mate well done +rep

Back