• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Quote notification

LoLaye

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

My suggestion is like if you post something on a thread, then someone quotes your post, you get notified so you check it.. many times when someone quotes me, i never know about it

:peace:

Lolaye

I think this is a horrible idea.
You should really think before you make suggestions because I doubt it's even possible at all, or if is it's would probably take a long time to make.

Does vBulliten even support custom plugins?

You should really think before you make suggestions because I doubt it's even possible at all, or if is it's would probably take a long time to make.

o0 why isnt it possible?

Signed, Did gonna bring it up but did forget Heh..

I think this is a horrible idea.

Does vBulliten even support custom plugins?

Flashback Forum (Swedish forum) uses this function I believe so why would it be impossible?

Nah i just asked him, he said he have checked it :s i was wrong :(

This reminds me of the notification function in Facebook.. Good idea!

I support this suggestion too :)

:D moar and moar,

cmon talaturen

eventhough you kicked me in IRC -,-

Please NO. We made something like that on a friends board (phpBB), not very hard to do, but it's often not fun logging in to 100 notifications of quotes. Should atlaest be off by default.

Please NO. We made something like that on a friends board (phpBB), not very hard to do, but it's often not fun logging in to 100 notifications of quotes. Should atlaest be off by default.

Or just make that you see the last 10 quote's and not all:)

why would someone quote u 100 times lol

lulwh4t :?
In myBB a custom plugin is how you add things that is not in the forum already.
In vBulletin you have to hack/modify the forum.

The only mod that you can get for this is from '06 and there is not guarantee that it will work at all. Meaning that it will have to be made. If you don't even know how addons are added to the forum why would you support it?

Last edited:
why would someone quote u 100 times lol

Be offline a while etc? Also, many borders got multi quote (quote in quotes), so even if it's not your original quote it can be someone from someone else. I even find like 20 annoying.

this would be annoying<_<