• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[R]eaper's Mapping Thread

@Sorbal The slime cave has a rope entrance and its Fully RAWed Thanks
@Ninjahopparn Well I am using like 90% Raw Or even more I know i messed up and made it squary
And The reason Why i am Writing Like This Is Cuz i just got used to it :) Thnx For Ur comment
you can just tell me what to map next :)

- - - Updated - - -

My Fully RAWed River

1181729.png

I Didn't Use Autoborder

I don't really like how the dirt border is primary, it should be secondary. The dwarf trees, red, and yellow trees are fugly I would recommend to remove them. Also, I would add some grass tufts (The smaller ones)
@The river border create more randomness. And don't create long straight lines for the river. In addition, there's a border bug in the middle. (the two spots where the river are side by side.)

A lot of the borders and such are extremely squarish. The mountain for instance, looks like a giant box. And check your map for border bugs when you finish it. But keep trying you'll get better about some of this as time goes on.

Back