• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

R.I.P Robin Williams

hehemidu

Excellent OT User
Reaction score
Robin Williams (1951-2014)

Hollywood and the world loses one of his legends today.
robin-williams-quotes-1.jpg

robin-williams-quotes-2.jpeg

May he find rest now.

R.I.P

Last edited:
Rest in Peace, Robin.

As someone that truly doesn't care much at all for Hollywood / actors & actresses / etc. I was heartbroken to hear the news of his death.
Robin Williams was literally the exception to that for me.

It's real sad, one of the funniest men ever taking his own life. Fortunately his impression he made on the world will not soon be forgotten.
<3 Red

I find it hilarious how 80% of people didn't give a fuck about R.W until he died, suddenly everyone cries and tells that world lost a great person...

I find it hilarious how 80% of people didn't give a fuck about R.W until he died, suddenly everyone cries and tells that world lost a great person...
what does that even mean, "didn't give a fuck about R.W."? because people didn't talk about him in regular conversation they're not allowed to be sad when he dies?

what does that even mean, "didn't give a fuck about R.W."? because people didn't talk about him in regular conversation they're not allowed to be sad when he dies?

It means that people who didn't even care about him/knew of his existence suddenly started crying how they will miss him and so on.

It means that people who didn't even care about him/knew of his existence suddenly started crying how they will miss him and so on.
how can you possibly know that someone over the internet didn't care about him/knew of his existence? seems to me you're one of those people that constantly look for things to complain about

how can you possibly know that someone over the internet didn't care about him/knew of his existence? seems to me you're one of those people that constantly look for things to complain about

From personal experience, many of people I know started posting thing like: "RIP R.W ~ U will be missed" without even knowing who he was or what he was doing until they saw him on TV, so yeah I don't believe that everyone who posts those kind of things knew about him before.

From personal experience, many of people I know started posting thing like: "RIP R.W ~ U will be missed" without even knowing who he was or what he was doing until they saw him on TV, so yeah I don't believe that everyone who posts those kind of things knew about him before.
he's a very popular person, why would you assume people don't know who he is? you decided to ask people you know saying "RIP R.W" who R.W. is and they willingly told you "i don't know"? i doubt it, you're just using some edgy 12 year old logic, dn't worry tho your cynicism is a common phase u'll grow out of

he's a very popular person, why would you assume people don't know who he is? you decided to ask people you know saying "RIP R.W" who R.W. is and they willingly told you "i don't know"? i doubt it, you're just using some edgy 12 year old logic, dn't worry tho your cynicism is a common phase u'll grow out of

I said it about my personal experience from people I know, and I assume that there are people out there who didn't knew who he was until they saw him on news in TV.
It seems that you know my friends and me a lot better than I know them/myself, if you can state that I never asked/talked about R.W them/with them, and since you already know so much could you please kindly tell me hows my relationship with GF atm? will I ask for a raise next month?

Last edited:
if you can state that I never asked/talked about R.W them/with them
i didn't state anything, i poised a question, because who would admit something like that after saying RIP when it'd be so easy to lie? obviously i can't be sure wtf you actually did but it's more reasonable to assume you're lying for the sake of argument for reasons already mentioned
I assume that there are people out there who didn't knew who he was until they saw him on news in TV.
you said 80% of people like some self-righteous douche, and tried to imply that they're some bad 'fake' people because you somehow know they can't actually feel bad that one of the most famous comedian/actor of this century died

although it's notoriously pointless to argue with 12 yr old cynics so i'll stop, once ur older u'll understand ^.^

i didn't state anything, i poised a question, because who would admit something like that after saying RIP when it'd be so easy to lie? obviously i can't be sure wtf you actually did but it's more reasonable to assume you're lying for the sake of argument for reasons already mentioned

you said 80% of people like some self-righteous douche, and tried to imply that they're some bad 'fake' people because you somehow know they can't actually feel bad that one of the most famous comedian/actor of this century died

although it's notoriously pointless to argue with 12 yr old cynics so i'll stop, once ur older u'll understand ^.^

1. Find it in your posts where u said it, besides that you already insulted me two times for no reason.

Again, you talk here about all the people on the world, when I obviously pointed at people I know and that I assume there are people out there like them, but yet you argue that it can't be true. As I said in my post above you seem to know better if I talked or not with friends about R.W.

2. 80% was random, could have been 40% as well, and I did not said they are self righteous douches... And here you try to make me believe in something I didn't said.

3. I think you really lack the skills to read with comprehension if you try hard so much to make me look bad, because you fail miserably and get lost in what you write.

4. Accept that there are people like that, they didn't gave a fuck who he was / nor knew who he was until they saw News on TV about his death, and stop butthurt now.

Then why you continue to constantly QQ?
You already knew that I'm "12y old cynic" when you were writing your first reply in this thread, but yet you continue to argue.
BY+THE+POWER+OF+GREYSKULL_5bfe82_5049748.gif

You got Rekt too many times now.

Last edited:
You both have your pov on this.
Schmanky it looks liek y u don't accept his opinion about this on this and try to bash him for that.
he clearly said many times that its his personal opinion based on his friends and he expects that "ther are people like them out there"
and i see no reason why would you flame him with saying that he's a kid.

IE33 you shouldnt go into offensive against him tbh, it wont help... it will only lead to: You reply, He cries, He replies, You Cry and so on... pointless to talk about it. Just ignore eachother for ur own sake.

I never knew who R.W was (I hear the name but didn't knew who he was or what he was doing) until I heard on news that he died but i also dont wrote on FB or some social sites that i will miss him

2. 80% was random, could have been 40% as well, and I did not said they are self righteous douches... And here you try to make me believe in something I didn't said.

3. I think you really lack the skills to read with comprehension if you try hard so much to make me look bad, because you fail miserably and get lost in what you write.
>complains about him lacking reading comprehension
>doesn't comprehend what he said
this original post is insulting, that is why you're getting bashed. you come off as self important and cynical, obviously some people don't know who R.W. is, and schmanky isn't denying that, only that your assumptions are unfounded & insulting xd

>complains about him lacking reading comprehension
>doesn't comprehend what he said

I perfectly do understand what he says, but the way he keeps replying to my posts shows that either he lacks ability to read with comprehension or just doesn't read half of the content in my posts and keeps crying all over the same thing and trying to make me look bad, however each post he adds something new: Suddenly I called all those people "fake and self righteous douches"

Just look how many times he already missed the point where I reffered to personal experience... and instead of that keeps QQ about all the people on the world and that I don't know my friends opinion on R.W because "I never asked them about R.W"
He doesn't know shit what I'm talking about with people I know, and yet he says that I wouldn't ask them about it.

this original post is insulting, that is why you're getting bashed. you come off as self important and cynical, obviously some people don't know who R.W. is, and schmanky isn't denying that, only that your assumptions are unfounded & insulting xd

It's not?
Whats so insulting in saying that: X people didn't gave a fuck about him until they saw him on TV? and that I find it funny how they suddenly started crying all over the internet how they "loved him"
(Again, I don't mean all people just some of them... so stop QQ about all people)

I guess there's no reason to talk with him anyway as @Finnlol said, since he will just keep replying about the same stuff over and over again making me reply to his msg's.

IE33 you shouldnt go into offensive against him tbh, it wont help... it will only lead to: You reply, He cries, He replies, You Cry and so on... pointless to talk about it. Just ignore eachother for ur own sake.

I guess you're right.

Last edited:
Back