• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

R.I.P Robin Williams

I perfectly do understand what he says, but the way he keeps replying to my posts shows that either he lacks ability to read with comprehension or just doesn't read half of the content in my posts and keeps crying all over the same thing and trying to make me look bad, however each post he adds something new: Suddenly I called all those people "fake and self righteous douches"
reread what he said, he called you a self-righteous douche, and you did call those people 'fake', not directly but that is what is implied.
Whats so insulting in saying that: X people didn't gave a fuck about him until they saw him on TV
if you honestly cannot see how that is insulting, you lack basic comprehension of the english language. you said that 80% of people aren't genuine in saying RIP, which implies that they're doing it for some other reason (attention, just following a trend etc), as such that person can then be considered 'fake'. so you're saying 80% of the people saying RIP are fake.

also the fact that you use anecdotal personal experience to judge other random people makes you come off as self-righteous, self-important, cynical, etc. i suggest a communications class so you can properly understand the implications of what you say

Back