• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

R.I.P Tibera?

Chaosmage

Reaction score
Richux Is Trading Rl Itens For Donation Itens/Points Here on OT,
is that a signal that this is the end of TIBERA?:(

why should that mean that Tibera is going down? lol...

Not going down, you know its like abuse

lets say if i want to start tibera again but im poor like hell and really low lvl, but im rich in rl tibia and i dont need rl tibia items, so ill just pay you my shi* there

so i can become one of the highest and richest in tibra, its like you are giving out free donation items/lvls

Not going down, you know its like abuse

lets say if i want to start tibera again but im poor like hell and really low lvl, but im rich in rl tibia and i dont need rl tibia items, so ill just pay you my shi* there

so i can become one of the highest and richest in tibra, its like you are giving out free donation items/lvls

There aren't that many people wanting to trade real tibia items for OT donation items. Till now I have received only one offer and it was a small trade, besides, you can't become highest and richest since there is limit.

There aren't that many people wanting to trade real tibia items for OT donation items. Till now I have received only one offer and it was a small trade, besides, you can't become highest and richest since there is limit.

Limit?

if you mean like there is a limit per acc

ill just do new acc and change ips, its not that hard

Limit?

if you mean like there is a limit per acc

ill just do new acc and change ips, its not that hard

well you wont get too much exp scroll / char so there wont be a lvl 500 or something. and you cant get many more items , etc 2 donate manarune u dont need just need 1 xd?

Back