• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Trading on 7.4

sickan

Reaction score
This might be a stupid question. I recently joined Nostalther Violet. I have never before played on a 7.4 server. I have only played on 8.0+ versions of Tibia, starting on RL Tibia in 2008. I moved to OT in 2009 and have since virtually only played on 8.54-8.6 versions. I really like 7.4 so far but have noticed that there seems to be no trading function. So how does one trade? Please help lol.

After all, version 7.4 already has a built-in Trade System as it is now (not to be confused with the market). From what I remember, the system was introduced in update 7.0, or 1-2 updates earlier

After all, version 7.4 already has a built-in Trade System as it is now (not to be confused with the market). From what I remember, the system was introduced in update 7.0, or 1-2 updates earlier
Maybe I have just forgotten how to access the trade function then. I am of course, NOT referring to the market function. That shit ruined the game in my opinion. I haven't played Tibia since 2017 I think. How do you trade? Please help me lol.

Maybe I have just forgotten how to access the trade function then. I am of course, NOT referring to the market function. That shit ruined the game in my opinion.
Open the item menu -> Trade with... -> Select a player to trade with, exactly like on Tibia 13+

Just right-click on the player and you should have trade options there, unless this system is disabled on this server, which I doubt.

Open the item menu -> Trade with... -> Select a player to trade with, exactly like on Tibia 13+
My stupid lol. Thanks. I tried to find the trade option in the right-click menu of the player. Didn't think to look on the item-menu lmao. A mod can lock this thread now as the problem is solved.

Back