• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

R.I.P Whitney Houston (Dead at Age 48)

Yes Whitney Houston is dead.

But, answer this...

WHAT THE FUCK HAS IT GOT TO DO WITH ANY OF YOU?

Seriously, why are you putting your nose into a dead womans business?
Same goes to the fucking media, its pathetic.
Go do something with your life first before judging anothers.

Who gives a shit if she loved cocaine?
Who gives a shit if she sat on the toilet for 5 hours a day?
I dont & you shouldnt either.

Answer. Close the thread...

@ Macgreg~
No.
Do not twist my words. Read the entire sentence.

Who the ffff careees! In and out.

o_o

*W0W*
Wheee am I?!

Man, thousands of people die each day by hunger and bad living conditions.
You should all be sad and thinking about spreading some cocaine to the poor.

GOSH!

Who the ffff careees! In and out.

o_o

*W0W*
Wheee am I?!

Man, thousands of people die each day by hunger and bad living conditions.
You should all be sad and thinking about spreading some cocaine to the poor.

GOSH!

How about you keep shit to yourself?

A drug addict died because of her own choice, let's all cry.

Oh look an african kid died because he starved to death after his parents died.. Nobody gives a fuck, let's keep crying over the drug addict.

Why would you react harder if your mother father/mother died than if 10,000 random died? same answer.

Relatives, is that drug addict related to any of the people who are *crying* for her? No. She's just cancer, a good example of why the world is as it is.
In my honest opinion, I'm kind of glad that she died. One less brainless human in our house!

inb4moralfags.

btw. I'll be dead honest to you, if any of my relative died, I wouldn't react like everything is bad, the world is evil and AMAGAD!! I WANT TO BE WITH THEM/WRIST/WRIST/WRIST. They passed away, natural laws. You live, you die.

So basically to make that kind of assumption you are obligated to compare all artist/singers with same equality to any of your family member, i.e Compare snoppdogg and love him as you do your Girlfriend.

A drug addict died because of her own choice, let's all cry.

Oh look an african kid died because he starved to death after his parents died.. Nobody gives a fuck, let's keep crying over the drug addict.

True in every way.....
Spanish quote:"La mentalidad humana se disuelve con el pasar del tiempo. Los modelos de la humanidad, y la percepción humana se convierte en un gran factor cuando influenza negativamente en gran parte de la población humana"

Translation: The human mentality depletes with time. The role models, and human perception is a mayor factor when it negatively influences a great part of our population.

That is...... A actor/rapper/givenofuckswho start using a drug that is potentially fatal. It's sociably acceptable to do the same.
Where is our world going to end up the next few decades if this happens?

Last edited:
Back