• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

r0x

NilssoN

¯\(º o)/¯
Reaction score
rox
a3kosy.png

2 players online Uptime: 6h 46m

haha, more ppl watching forum than online in game

I think we have to wait untill new update come, after that all thoose players who don't play atm will buy their bots and come back xD

The update of softcores is not equal to the update CipSoft will make I guess. They just keep saying 'a major update will come' just like they said 'thunderfall characters will be going to softcores' so keep dreaming xd

Aren't OB's without much better than with bot?

I think so, because everyone has the same chances. Not who got the better bot and who knows how to use his bot better. Kinda sux, my opinion.

Aren't OB's without much better than with bot?

I think so, because everyone has the same chances. Not who got the better bot and who knows how to use his bot better. Kinda sux, my opinion.

^ word give him a beer :D!

Keep being sarcastic as you always do when you're server is about to fail. Yet again u made a update with ur so called 'Dreamsoft' or how the fuck they're called. Softcores / Twinforce is a fail now, face it.

Im sorry then mr.seeinthefuture,
When I think of you I think of Perez Hilton. Is there some connection?

Or maybe you are just plain stupid.

Im sorry then mr.seeinthefuture,
When I think of you I think of Perez Hilton. Is there some connection?

Or maybe you are just plain stupid.
The second guess is more true than the first guess, trust me I know it :D

Ontopic:
It'll increase as fast as elfbot and BlackD update their software ;p

I dont using bot idiot ...
I want to play on ots with good engine and no FUCKING bugs /debug forever - thnx FOR TESTSERVER GM !

What time was it? like 02:00 in the night?
Most of the people in Europe I mean mostly Sweden sleep at taht time.

I dont im addicted its now 03:23 TIBIA FOR LIFESTYLE!!1!!

joking i got sleeping problems usually it depends on my nightmares of my character being hacked =(

Back