• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Rab keeps stealing my work and doesn't give credits

Strikers

Community Helper
Reaction score
Did this happen more than once? If not this thread is a bit misleading. :/

You didn't give credits to the one who created TFS-Map, lol...

You didn't give credits to the one who created TFS-Map, lol...

But they discontinued the map.
I even put (Edited/Improved) and (Fixed)

on the map.

I did this for the people who likes using the TFS map, so they would have less bugs than using the map from the beginning and having to edit it themselves.

Edit: Thanks nsanee.

A mod can close this thread now.

Hey i did this and you stole it for me, your post was before mine because i gave it to you on msn and that guy that scan's the ot's took too long...

Hey i did this and you stole it for me, your post was before mine because i gave it to you on msn and that guy that scan's the ot's took too long...

I don't even go on MSN.

I don't even fucking know you. All I know is that you steal my work and name it yours.

Edit: I have the patch level 3 of the map ready to be released

I also made 7 new NPCs, (Same name from 7 NPCs from RL Tibia) which I am not going to tell the names because Rab is going to copy from me and then say that its his.

I also added the banker NPC which I will also release with patch level 3.

But if that kid (which he must be 9 years old) keeps stealing what I improved, then I won't release it anymore.

Last edited:
Relax, it happens everywhere. You reported it - I looked into the matter and indeed it seems you have some evidence there, in contrary to Rab who is now plainly lying. If you wish to post the thread about this yourself - let me know via PM and I'll delete the one he posted.

About TFS map credits.. everyone knows what's TFS and who's behind it. The title clearly states it's a TFS map remake, so I don't think further credits are necessary :)

Hey what's going on? Just because he made some npc's and created a new map you are going to believe him??

Back