• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Racism on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

patryk22005

Reaction score
-This is racism, I insert your your page with what you now have written to the orchard. I've seen a lot of polish conversation here on this website. You got 2 languages I do not see the problem ....

-I have prin scri now end i dont live that i promise.... I live in England and works in England. You're the first person who made such a big mistake: D Even for such a great website ...

Attachments

It isn't racism and I'm sick of people crying about stupid, pathetic shit like this.

Grow up and use the Native board. Otland is an English forum, whether you like it or not.

edit:

I don't understand whatever the fuck you are trying to say either.

Therm and rules
Therm and rules

<<< I do not understand whatever the fuck you are trying to say either. >>>> From what I know does not curse Aug. Forum

Therm and rules
Therm and rules

<<< I do not understand whatever the fuck you are trying to say either. >>>> From what I know does not curse Aug. Forum
If you can't accept the fact that the forum is english, stop posting. Noone understands what your trying to say since your english is so poorly written

I understand that this ang forum, I wrote it in 2 languages and not in the 1

Yes i now wery good i say i have sytuation like that befor on my factory an i win that case. 4k pound

Why do you guys even argue with him ? Ban him from talking or something, just end this dumb topic as fast as you can.

All of this because you wrote a post in half english/polish and someone asked you (he was even polite) to not use polish if you want others to understand you.

Right, now the question is. How do they allow beings like you out in the wild without supervision?

24 hours so much to look forward to up to answer ... because I already know I have made with them befor

Once and for all, English is this forum's official language. There is even an option to infract/warn members for foreign language. Also hence why OtLand gives you the option to post in the native chat-boards for your relevant language.

"All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.

We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time."

-Ex Global mod.
p.s my avatar displays my reaction to your initial post in this thread.

show me where it is written? that this is the English forum. I write there Polish people denied admission
2h6t3xc.jpg

So why is not this written in the therm and rules?
It used to be, before the swap from vBulletin to XenForo. I still consider it a rule as we still have native chatboards.
My guess is the current terms and rules page is a default text set with xenforo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back